fbpx

Reply: Passed today above target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed today above target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
2 years 11 months ago #27218

Stan Po - Admin

Jay,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
2 years 11 months ago #27217

Jay

's Avatar

I passed today above target in all categories.
Aside from taking the udemy course by Joseph Phillips, I took a few sample tests. I have to say I have found the prepcast one to be the best preparation. It really gave me a very strong idea on the type of questions, where the trickery is and how to eliminate responses that are not applicable. I think that really helped, otherwise it may have been a challenge.
The exam had no calculations at all, and also did not really ask any theory. I had to apply my knowledge and a lot of the questions were around soft skills.
I almost feel that a lot of the learning was unnecessary, as the questions were very situational and for most it took emotional intelligence to answer correctly. And beside that mostly application of rather generic concepts.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login