fbpx

Reply: Unable to post lessons learned

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Unable to post lessons learned

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 weeks ago #27118

Stan Po - Admin

Hello PMP Aspirant,

I have just sent you an email from our Zendesk support system. Please reply to it with your lessons learned and I'll post them here on your behalf if that works for you.

Thank you.
3 years 2 weeks ago #27117

PMP Aspirant

Hello Stan,

Just tried posting it again, got the same error. Could it be because my lessons learned are longer then the max wordings that are allowed to be posted on this forum? Earlier I was getting the error that my post is marked as Spam but now it throws Kunene Internal Error.
3 years 2 weeks ago #27116

Stan Po - Admin

Hello PMP Aspirant,

We are sorry about the error that popped up when you were trying to post your lessons learned. The fact I'm replying to your message indicates that it went through properly. I assume there is a temporary error that you can ignore. Would you mind trying to post your lessons learned and see if that works? And, of course, thank you in advance for your willingness to share your lessons learned with forum users!
3 years 2 weeks ago #27115

PMP Aspirant

Prep Cast Team,

I am not able to post lessons learned as I am getting the following error when I click on submit button after entering the lessons learned in a new post:

"Error
Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!"

Please advise what should I do?

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login