fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Unable to post lessons learned

Unable to post lessons learned 3 years 4 days ago #27115

• PMP Aspirant
  • PMP Aspirant's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
Prep Cast Team,

I am not able to post lessons learned as I am getting the following error when I click on submit button after entering the lessons learned in a new post:

"Error
Kunena Internal Error: Please contact the site administrator to fix this issue!"

Please advise what should I do?

Unable to post lessons learned 3 years 4 days ago #27116

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello PMP Aspirant,

We are sorry about the error that popped up when you were trying to post your lessons learned. The fact I'm replying to your message indicates that it went through properly. I assume there is a temporary error that you can ignore. Would you mind trying to post your lessons learned and see if that works? And, of course, thank you in advance for your willingness to share your lessons learned with forum users!
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC

Unable to post lessons learned 3 years 4 days ago #27117

• PMP Aspirant
  • PMP Aspirant's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
Hello Stan,

Just tried posting it again, got the same error. Could it be because my lessons learned are longer then the max wordings that are allowed to be posted on this forum? Earlier I was getting the error that my post is marked as Spam but now it throws Kunene Internal Error.

Unable to post lessons learned 3 years 4 days ago #27118

• Stan Po - Admin
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 129
Hello PMP Aspirant,

I have just sent you an email from our Zendesk support system. Please reply to it with your lessons learned and I'll post them here on your behalf if that works for you.

Thank you.
Regards,
Stan Po, MBA, PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, CIPP
Product and Program Manager
OSP International LLC
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login