fbpx

Reply: Need recommendations

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Need recommendations

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 weeks ago #26872

PMP Aspirant

Thanks Elizabeth for your recommendation. It seems like my score on quizzes is improving as I am scoring in the range of 70 - 74% on quizzes. I will take 2nd mock exam over this weekend and if I see any improvement in the exam score (in mock exam 1 I scored 67%) then I will keep aiming to sit for the real exam around April 7-12 time frame, otherwise I will postpone it for few more weeks.
3 years 3 weeks ago #26868

Elizabeth Hitchman

's Avatar

Give yourself a full month. Don't rush it because it is expensive to retake if you fail. Do all of the exams to practice as much as you can sitting for the full length plus the questions are different on the exam than the quizzes. That's just my advice.
3 years 3 weeks ago #26852

Markus Kopko

Hi,

given the time on a daily basis, you can effort to study and optimize your results, 3 weeks should be more than enough to manage that.
What you need to do is, analyze your results thoroughly and figure out where your weak spots are; why you do answer wrong, and also why you do answer correctly.
Then focus on those knowledge areas where you identified your white spots, repeat and deepen the stuff and do some mock exams at this area again.
By following that sequence your results should improve over time.
If not, you should postpone your exam date and we need to talk again ...

Regards,

Markus
3 years 4 weeks ago #26743

PMP Aspirant

Folks,
I am scoring consistently on quizzes (blocks of 50 or 60 questions) around 65%-67%. Out of total 2150 questions, I have answered 30% of the questions so far with 3 mock exams remaining.
I have taken 1 mock exam and scored 67%. These are my first time scores. I am planning to appear for the PMP exam in 2nd week of April (April 7-13) which gives my around 3 weeks time. Do you think that 3 weeks would be appropriate time to improve my scores to reach an average of 75%. I can dedicate 4 hours/day and little more on weekends. Any input would be highly appreciated!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login