fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam AT on 15th March

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam AT on 15th March

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 5 days ago #26845

Markus Kopko

Congratulations Sudhir and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
3 years 1 week ago #26741

Sudhir Kumar Pantagani

Hello,

No Formula based questions, I had to use a calculator only once during the exam for EVM based question. But I still recommend you to be familiar with all formulas and how to solve them.

Thanks,
3 years 1 week ago #26738

PMP Aspirant

Congratulations Sudhir!
Can you please tell us if in the actual PMP exam, did you face any question related to decision tree analysis, CPM, EVM or any formula related question?
3 years 1 week ago #26732

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations, Sudhir!

Thanks for letting us know about your study tips and success.
3 years 1 week ago #26730

Sudhir Kumar Pantagani

Dear all,

I passed my PMP exam on 15th March 2021. Below are some of the inputs from my side for your preparation if it helps.

I watched the below videos at least once a week until the exam.

Practice PM Prepcast questions the maximum possible until the exam, Critical thinking and time management skills acquired by practising the questions in PM prepcast will help you a lot during the exams. Also, when doing the Mock test/Timed test please come back and understand why the particular answer is correct for all questions [including for the correct ones]

The questions from PM prepcast are not the same as what you see in actual exam. I found the questions in actual exam to be more difficult, they are vague and the options as well are not straight forward.

Read PMP Guide and agile guide twice. Do not spend time Mugging up ITTO's No questions from ITTO during exams.

only one question I had to use a calculator. most of them were situational based.

My average score in the first 4 mock exam- 76%; second time- 83%

All the best for your exams.
Thank you,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login