fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP Exam on March 12th on first attempt Above Target

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP Exam on March 12th on first attempt Above Target

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26714

Amber Hillanbrand

Congratulations and thank you for sharing your experience with the exam and study recommendations!! Thank you!!!
3 years 1 month ago #26713

Stan Po - Admin

Ferenc,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Congratulations again, and good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 1 month ago #26704

Ferenc J Markos

's Avatar

Hello All,

Wanted to share that I passed my PMP on the first attempt this past Friday. I did about 1300 questions in the simulator and one full length exam. I was scoring in the 80% in all three domains over the course of 1300 questions. Advice I would give is to do as many practice questions as possible and utilize the SERVANT LEADERSHIP mindset during the real exam. I noticed that most of the questions on the real exam had 2 to 3 answer choices that could be correct and you had to pick the best choice. Total there were about 20 questions on the entire exam that I knew I chose the correct the answer. The simulator helped a lot with getting familiar with the types of questions that would be asked on the real exam. If you are scoring 75% or above consistently you will do just fine on the real exam. Agile practice guide is a MUST for the new exam format.

Another tool that was a big help was joining in on the live sessions by Andrew Ramdayal on youtube. He holds a session every Tuesday at 7pm EST. His sessions were a huge help on analyzing questions and using the servant leader mindset. Definitely worth getting in on this and its free.

Study materials used:
1. PMI online prep course
2. Agile practice guide (Read it twice)
3. Prep cast simulator 1300 questions
4. PMBOK 6th addition (read it cover to cover)
5. Scrum Guide

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login