fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam on 2nd Mar 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam on 2nd Mar 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 1 month ago #26548

Anand Goenka

- After taking the PMP training, did the provider give you 200 PMP questions from PMI? How beneficial do you think were those questions in passing the exam? Do you think that you could have passed without practicing those 200 questions? [AG] No, i didn't receive the 200 questions. I contacted PMI multiple times for those 200 questions and received different responses from the call centre agent and finally give up. Prepcast PMP Exam questions will serve your purpose.
- When you were solving the questions in prepcast simulator, did you only read the explanation/pointers that were given in the simulator OR you also reviewed the corresponding topics in the given reference material like PMBOK or any other book/material? [AG] The explanation provided in Prepcast is very detailed and i didn't go thru the PMBOK.
- Did you read PMBOK and/or any other book/material before attempting to solve the questions/quizzes and mock exams in the prepcast simulator? [AG] I read only the Agile chapters in the PMBOK. But i will suggest to read the PMBOK if you new to Project Management.
- Did you encounter any ITTO related or formula related questions (CPI/SPI, PV, EVM, EVA) which would have required you to use calculator? [AG] not really, if you know the concepts you can answer all the questions.

All the very best.
3 years 1 month ago #26545

Stan Po - Admin

Anand,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 1 month ago #26541

Anonymous

's Avatar

Many congrats Anand!!!
3 years 1 month ago #26536

PMP Aspirant

Anand,

Congratulations on passing the exam!
Can you please clarify the following questions?

- After taking the PMP training, did the provider give you 200 PMP questions from PMI? How beneficial do you think were those questions in passing the exam? Do you think that you could have passed without practicing those 200 questions?
- When you were solving the questions in prepcast simulator, did you only read the explanation/pointers that were given in the simulator OR you also reviewed the corresponding topics in the given reference material like PMBOK or any other book/material?
- Did you read PMBOK and/or any other book/material before attempting to solve the questions/quizzes and mock exams in the prepcast simulator?
- Did you encounter any ITTO related or formula related questions (CPI/SPI, PV, EVM, EVA) which would have required you to use calculator?

Once again, congrats on your achievement!
3 years 1 month ago #26535

Murtaza Sheikh

Congratulations Anand. It's a great achievement.
3 years 1 month ago #26531

Markus Kopko

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login