fbpx

Reply: PMP EXAM - PASSED !!!!!!!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP EXAM - PASSED !!!!!!!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 weeks ago #26532

Markus Kopko

Congratulations and welcome to the club!

Thanks for sharing your success and experience with the community; highly appreciated!

All the best for your career as a PMP.

Regards,
Markus
3 years 3 weeks ago #26529

Stan Po - Admin

Sriskandan,

Congratulations on passing your exam!

Thank you for sharing your success and lessons learned. We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.

Good luck in all your future endeavors.
3 years 3 weeks ago #26526

SRISKANDAN SK

's Avatar

Hi all,
I wanted to share the good news that I cleared my PMP Exam on 18th December. PM PrepCast Exam Simulator was extremely helpful. Having built my knowledge base with PMBOK, I found the exam simulator very insightful while assessing my exam results since the explanation and the pointers took me to the relevant topics within the PMBOK and really helped me to cross-reference and revise/review my understanding on the tricky questions. I also took a lot of practice tests using PMBOK, Rita and Headfast question bank.

In the end, I can say that one should follow a systematic approach and have a proper study plan and stick to it for hardwork pays in the end. Good Luck to all the aspirants.

Best Regards,

Sriskandan

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login