fbpx

Reply: Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26409

Andisiwe Nombewu

Congratulations and all the best in future,
So what was the exam overall? Did you only studied PMBOK v6 only plus practicing on the Simulator during your 6 weeks preparation?

Regards,
3 years 2 months ago #26406

Khatereh Azarhoush

Hi;
No, I went through the entire pool of questions, Exams and Quizzes, and studied my both correct and incorrect answers. Didn't notice any repeated questions on any of the exams, to my best knowledge.
Will have a better feedback for you after the real exam. Thanks so much for the kind wishes.

Best,
Khatereh
3 years 2 months ago #26403

PMP Aspirant

Hi,
Thanks for the response. Before taking on any mock exam, did you read all the study materials from cover to cover OR did you study the materials to some extent before taking the mock exams? Also did you notice that there were some repeat questions in mock exams that you have seen in previously or were all of them unique questions?
My plan is to completely study all the training materials (across all 3 domains) and then attempt exam 1 to see where do I stand. Then I will do another quick round of study and will take exam 2 and repeat this same process for exam 3 & 4. Only the first time test scores will give me the true idea about my level of preparation. I am planning to register for the exam around mid to late March.
I hope and pray that you ace this exam without any difficulty. Good luck!
3 years 2 months ago #26399

Khatereh Azarhoush

Hi;
On my first full exam attempts, i was in high 50% range, then moved up to low-mid 80% on the second attempts, and now I am in 90% on the 3rd attempt of full exams. Will update you on the result of my exam
after March 1st. So praying to pass it the first time.

Best,

Khatereh
3 years 2 months ago #26393

PMP Aspirant

Hi Khatereh,
In one of your responses to this thread you have mentioned that you are "I am consistently getting 85%+ on the 5 Exams."
Can you please clarify if you got 85% or above when you took the mock exams for the "first time"? OR you are getting this score on your second or third time taking the same exams?
If you don't mind, please share your scores when you took the exams for the first time.
3 years 2 months ago #26343

Khatereh Azarhoush

Thanks so much for the reply. I am trying my absolute best, and hope that I pass the exam on March 1st. God willing.

Best,

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login