fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26217

• Aamir Ali
  • Aamir Ali's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Thank you very much PrepCast Team for extremely helpful Simulator which helped me alot to crack the PMP Exam on 1st try.
I read through the PMBOK guide once, watched few YouTube videos, LinkedIn Learning and completed my study within 6 weeks.

I bought Prepcast Simulator and at first I scored less than 50%, however after few days practice I was able to score more than 90% score.

My advice, once you can score more than 80% on simulator I think you are ready for PMP exam.

Truly, this simulator was more than my expectations as It has proven an excellent knowledge sharing platform.

Learn..apply & Improve in future...!

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26267

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations, Aamir!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned. They are very helpful.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26281

• Sharon S
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 15
Did you take the 2021 Exam?

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26340

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Hi there! congratulations! Can you share with us whether you practiced the 5 exam simulators or did the quizzes as well? if you did practice the quizzes, how heavily did you go through them? I have done
more than 60% of the total quizzes, but am worried if that's not enough. I am consistently getting 85%+ on the 5 Exams. Your input is greatly appreciated.

Best,

KA

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26342

• Adam Mrugacz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I'm guessing you will be fine with those scores.

I took two full practice exams and got a 69% and 73%. I got my results back for the 2021 test and got above target in all three areas.

Focus on knowing what the correct answer is and why the other answers are incorrect. The learning quizzes are great for this.

Hope that helps.

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26343

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Thanks so much for the reply. I am trying my absolute best, and hope that I pass the exam on March 1st. God willing.

Best,

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26393

• PMP Aspirant
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi Khatereh,
In one of your responses to this thread you have mentioned that you are "I am consistently getting 85%+ on the 5 Exams."
Can you please clarify if you got 85% or above when you took the mock exams for the "first time"? OR you are getting this score on your second or third time taking the same exams?
If you don't mind, please share your scores when you took the exams for the first time.

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26399

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi;
On my first full exam attempts, i was in high 50% range, then moved up to low-mid 80% on the second attempts, and now I am in 90% on the 3rd attempt of full exams. Will update you on the result of my exam
after March 1st. So praying to pass it the first time.

Best,

Khatereh
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMP Aspirant
Last edit: by Khatereh Azarhoush.

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26403

• PMP Aspirant
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 12
Hi,
Thanks for the response. Before taking on any mock exam, did you read all the study materials from cover to cover OR did you study the materials to some extent before taking the mock exams? Also did you notice that there were some repeat questions in mock exams that you have seen in previously or were all of them unique questions?
My plan is to completely study all the training materials (across all 3 domains) and then attempt exam 1 to see where do I stand. Then I will do another quick round of study and will take exam 2 and repeat this same process for exam 3 & 4. Only the first time test scores will give me the true idea about my level of preparation. I am planning to register for the exam around mid to late March.
I hope and pray that you ace this exam without any difficulty. Good luck!

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26406

• Khatereh Azarhoush
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi;
No, I went through the entire pool of questions, Exams and Quizzes, and studied my both correct and incorrect answers. Didn't notice any repeated questions on any of the exams, to my best knowledge.
Will have a better feedback for you after the real exam. Thanks so much for the kind wishes.

Best,
Khatereh

Study 6 weeks & Crack PMP first try 3 years 2 months ago #26409

• Andisiwe Nombewu
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Congratulations and all the best in future,
So what was the exam overall? Did you only studied PMBOK v6 only plus practicing on the Simulator during your 6 weeks preparation?

Regards,
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login