fbpx

Reply: PMP exam passed

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP exam passed

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26258

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Congratulations!

It's no easy feat passing the PMP exam, particularly in a second language. Thank you for sharing your detailed Lessons Learned. It helps candidates in their preparation.

Hope you have a safe and healthy 2021. We're very happy for you, Tomas Marcos Gines Jimenez, PMP!
3 years 3 months ago #26209

Anonymous

's Avatar

PMP exam was the most difficult exam of my life. I have a Masters degree in Engineering and hold MBA. However, PMP preparation is an intense journey. The most important lessons learn is to take as many simulation exams as possible. I took around 10 exams. The key is that you need to start passing above 80% consistently to make sure you will pass the exam.

Also, it's great if you get a tour of your exam place. My exam was in the morning. Hence, every time I took the simulation exam, I treated that day like my exam day. I woke up around the same time that I knew I will wake up during exam day. I trained myself not to eat or take bathroom breaks for 4 hours. This really helped me.

arash
3 years 3 months ago #26207

Tomas Marcos Gines Jimenez

I have to say that it was quite a journey from the begining when few years ago I tried t
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login