fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP exam passed

PMP exam passed 3 years 2 months ago #26207

• Tomas Marcos Gines Jimenez
  • Tomas Marcos Gines Jimenez's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have to say that it was quite a journey from the begining when few years ago I tried t
Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: by Tomas Marcos Gines Jimenez. Reason: Bad characters, review grammar

[email protected] 3 years 2 months ago #26209

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
PMP exam was the most difficult exam of my life. I have a Masters degree in Engineering and hold MBA. However, PMP preparation is an intense journey. The most important lessons learn is to take as many simulation exams as possible. I took around 10 exams. The key is that you need to start passing above 80% consistently to make sure you will pass the exam.

Also, it's great if you get a tour of your exam place. My exam was in the morning. Hence, every time I took the simulation exam, I treated that day like my exam day. I woke up around the same time that I knew I will wake up during exam day. I trained myself not to eat or take bathroom breaks for 4 hours. This really helped me.

arash

PMP exam passed 3 years 2 months ago #26258

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Congratulations!

It's no easy feat passing the PMP exam, particularly in a second language. Thank you for sharing your detailed Lessons Learned. It helps candidates in their preparation.

Hope you have a safe and healthy 2021. We're very happy for you, Tomas Marcos Gines Jimenez, PMP!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login