fbpx

Reply: PMP Prepcast Simulator - Hands down the best in the market

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Prepcast Simulator - Hands down the best in the market

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #26261

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
3 years 3 months ago #26195

Passed in December 2020 - first try

's Avatar

I took my test in December 2020 and cleared it on my first try. I used PMP Exam Simulator along with a couple of books on audible. I also had Rita Mulchy but only used the quizzes at the back of the book. My ultimate winner was the PMP Exam Simulator. I did all 1610 questions. I did them in batches of 10, batches of 20, 40, 100 and 5 final length exams. I went back and visited all wrong answers and made notes of why a certain answer was right or wrong. That was my Bible during my revision 3-4 days before the exam. The PMP precast simulator is the ultimate learning tool. I did not touch the PMBOK. The audible books and PM PrepCast was more than enough. I cleared above target in all areas. Good Luck to everyone taking the test!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login