fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: PMP Prepcast Simulator - Hands down the best in the market

PMP Prepcast Simulator - Hands down the best in the market 3 years 2 months ago #26195

• Passed in December 2020 - first try
  • Passed in December 2020 - first try's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I took my test in December 2020 and cleared it on my first try. I used PMP Exam Simulator along with a couple of books on audible. I also had Rita Mulchy but only used the quizzes at the back of the book. My ultimate winner was the PMP Exam Simulator. I did all 1610 questions. I did them in batches of 10, batches of 20, 40, 100 and 5 final length exams. I went back and visited all wrong answers and made notes of why a certain answer was right or wrong. That was my Bible during my revision 3-4 days before the exam. The PMP precast simulator is the ultimate learning tool. I did not touch the PMBOK. The audible books and PM PrepCast was more than enough. I cleared above target in all areas. Good Luck to everyone taking the test!
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

PMP Prepcast Simulator - Hands down the best in the market 3 years 2 months ago #26261

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login