fbpx

Reply: Passed the exam on first attempt using prepcast

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the exam on first attempt using prepcast

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #26194

Lisa Sweeney PMP

Congratulations!

I found using PM PrepCast along with the PMBOK helped me the most. The Exam Simulator built the stamina I needed to get through the test. Yes, it was a marathon!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings: Free PDUs for PMP® Renewal and Recertification

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned.

I wish you the best, L Delano, PMP!
3 years 2 months ago #26158

L Delano

's Avatar

I passed the exam in late December. I prepared for approximately 4 months. I studied using the PMBOK, the PM PrepCast and the Rita Mulcahy book. In retrospect the only thing I would change is to read Rita's book
before the PMBOK. THe PM PrepCast were helpful for a different type of learning and I enjoyed having the material presented to me in a practical way. The PMP Exam Simulator is a must and really helped build my confidence. The exam itself is a marathon and not something I would want to do again anytime soon but I am quite pleased to have earned my PMP and it is already been very helpful in my career.
THanks!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login