fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the exam on first attempt using prepcast

Passed the exam on first attempt using prepcast 3 years 3 months ago #26158

• L Delano
  • L Delano's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I passed the exam in late December. I prepared for approximately 4 months. I studied using the PMBOK, the PM PrepCast and the Rita Mulcahy book. In retrospect the only thing I would change is to read Rita's book
before the PMBOK. THe PM PrepCast were helpful for a different type of learning and I enjoyed having the material presented to me in a practical way. The PMP Exam Simulator is a must and really helped build my confidence. The exam itself is a marathon and not something I would want to do again anytime soon but I am quite pleased to have earned my PMP and it is already been very helpful in my career.
THanks!
Last edit: by Yolanda Mabutas.

Passed the exam on first attempt using prepcast 3 years 2 months ago #26194

• Lisa Sweeney PMP
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 52
Congratulations!

I found using PM PrepCast along with the PMBOK helped me the most. The Exam Simulator built the stamina I needed to get through the test. Yes, it was a marathon!

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings: Free PDUs for PMP® Renewal and Recertification

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned.

I wish you the best, L Delano, PMP!
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login