fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP exam 2 months ago and the PM Podcasts really helped!

Passed the PMP exam 2 months ago and the PM Podcasts really helped! 3 years 2 months ago #26125

• James W Porter
  • James W Porter's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I had been studying haphazardly for the last year or so. I even took a boot camp on April but was only doing "70ish" on the practice exams. I finally got serious, made a schedule, and went through EVERY SINGLE PODCAST over the 4 weeks before my test. I also took a practice exam every 5 or so days. After each test, I used the exam feedback and re-listened to the podcasts that I scored lowest on. By a few days before my exam date, my score was in the mid 80s. This gave me the confidence I needed for the test. From my perspective, the real test was maybe slightly harder than the practice exams.

Boot camps are good because they put a gun to your head and "make you sit in front of a screen for 35 hours in a single week. That's great, if you can block off the time. I was able to fit the PM Podcasts into my schedule. Also, the presentations are very clear.

Passed the PMP exam 2 months ago and the PM Podcasts really helped! 3 years 2 months ago #26131

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, James!

Thank you for sharing your Lessons Learned.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login