fbpx

Reply: Essential study Materials for PMP Exam 2021

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Essential study Materials for PMP Exam 2021

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #26095

Cornelius Fichtner

Quang,

Have you already seen that we are offering a Booster Course for students in your situation? Watch this video here where I introduce the course: traffic.libsyn.com/secure/pmpodcast/B00....urse_Live_Stream.mp4

And if you feel that this is the right way to go, then you can check out the course here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/booster
3 years 3 months ago #26089

Quang To

Hi everyone,

I have scheduled PMP exam in April 2021 and started working on it. I am kind of lost because if the ITTO is not very important anymore, should I seriously study the PMBOK 6th edition and try to memorize many things there or not. I also don't want to cover too many books, just few but quality ones. Can anyone suggest 2-3 essential materials that should cover most of the exam? I am using PMP Exam Simulator 2021 and find it very useful for learning. However, there are too many situational questions and again, I am not sure which materials to read to improve my answering to those types of questions.
Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login