fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Essential study Materials for PMP Exam 2021

Essential study Materials for PMP Exam 2021 3 years 2 months ago #26089

• Quang To
  • Quang To's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

I have scheduled PMP exam in April 2021 and started working on it. I am kind of lost because if the ITTO is not very important anymore, should I seriously study the PMBOK 6th edition and try to memorize many things there or not. I also don't want to cover too many books, just few but quality ones. Can anyone suggest 2-3 essential materials that should cover most of the exam? I am using PMP Exam Simulator 2021 and find it very useful for learning. However, there are too many situational questions and again, I am not sure which materials to read to improve my answering to those types of questions.
Thanks

Essential study Materials for PMP Exam 2021 3 years 2 months ago #26095

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 604
Quang,

Have you already seen that we are offering a Booster Course for students in your situation? Watch this video here where I introduce the course: traffic.libsyn.com/secure/pmpodcast/B00....urse_Live_Stream.mp4

And if you feel that this is the right way to go, then you can check out the course here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/booster
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Quang To
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login