fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP Certification in Nov 2020

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP Certification in Nov 2020

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25959

Murtaza Sheikh

Congrats Ramesh. It's a great achievement. Treat yourself to a nice gift :)
3 years 2 months ago #25940

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Ramesh!

Glad to hear that The PM PrepCast has helped you with your PMP journey, thank you for sharing your experience.
3 years 2 months ago #25934

Ramesh Singh

Hi Everyone,

Wanted to share with you all my strategy for passing the PMP exam in Nov, 2020.

I want to thank OSP international for creating great videos that helped me to pass PMP exam on my first try
My strategy was:
1) I started watching the videos the PM-Prep Cast over a couple of months
2) For revision I again watched the videos and this time created excel sheets to capture each and every word that was spoken in the videos that helped me to come up with detailed notes and ensured that I’m not missing anything from PMBOK guide ( so I created 1 tab for each process!).
3) I didn’t thoroughly read the PMBOK pdf copy but took some screen shots from it while listening/writing PM-Prep videos notes.
4) One month before the exam, I started attempting the simulations in “learning” mode that helped me to understand any wrong answer so step#1. Revise 1 tab (notes) at a time that I had created and then finish all the practice questions for that particular topic.
5) I couldn’t attempt all the mock exams but I did complete each and every question in “learning” mode.

All the best!
Thanks

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login