fbpx

Reply: Passed - 1st attempt - 5 ATs in 45 days

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed - 1st attempt - 5 ATs in 45 days

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 2 months ago #25902

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations! What a great way to end the year. Thanks for coming back and sharing your story with us.

When you are ready to start earning PDU’s for PMP recertification, check out the PM PrepCast’s offerings, The PM Podcast and the The PDU Podcast which will help you keep up with PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR’s) and maintain your new certification.
3 years 2 months ago #25767

Passed - 1st attempt - 5 ATs

's Avatar

What I did:
I did my exam on December 30, 2020 at a test centre.

I studied for 45 days. Read the Rita and PMBOK once then did the quizzes at the end of each Rita chapter. I scored about 60% -70% but moreso on the 60% side in most of these, After this, I re-read the Rita chapters and some of the corresponding chapters in the PMBOK if I felt that I got too low on the quiz.

I did Oliver Lehman's 100 MCQs and scored 68%. I do not feel that his questions are reflective of the exam at all and recommend that you can skip this but it did give me confidence when I heard that this was a good score via the internet. But not necessary.

Then I moved onto PM PrepCast full 4 hour exams which I found most alike the real PMP exam (even moreso that the PMI's PMP free exam). I scored 70%, 75.5%, 79% and 75.5% in the PM PrepCast exams 1 through 4. I also did learning quizzes after doing these full length exams because I was startied to get exhausted and getting diminishing returns from studying and doing such long exam mocks. I failed a few but I was not putting in as much thought as I was in the full exams so won't even mention those exact results (they were between 50%-80% about 10-20 at a time)

I then did PMI PMP free exam and got 68.5% which is a fail on PMI's website but those questions seemed outdated but they were helpful in helping see how PMI wants you to answer so I would recommend to still do them.

Good luck guys!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login