fbpx

Reply: CHIBUZO AKUBUEZE

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : CHIBUZO AKUBUEZE

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25632

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations!
3 years 3 months ago #25536

FROM FAIL TO PASS IN 10 DAYS!

's Avatar

Good Day All.

My success story was crowned toady Wednesday 24th December 2020,around 2am (WAT).

I wrote the exam on Monday 14th December 2020, but failed it, even though I was Above Target in three (3) areas.

I was discouraged but decided to reschedule it for Wednesday 23rd December 2020, just 9 days after I wrote it.

I knew I had to do a crash course and needed simulation exams, so I searched on Google and the success stories I saw, convinced me of PM PrepCast.

I purchased the PMP simulation exams on Wednesday 16th December 2020 and with a spirit of revenge, aggressively did as many tests and reviews as I could.

The explanations of the PrepCast Exam answers were top notch and I was able to discover and fill gaps in my knowledge.

Even though I did only 6 out of the 8 tests in the simulation, as the time to retake was very short, the exam simulations helped me turn my Fail to Pass, after 10 days.

I initially thought it impossible, but the simulation exams built my knowledge and confidence, to retake and pass the exam.

PM PrepCast is a must have for anyone who desires to pass the PMP.

Will surely recommend to anyone who intends to take the PMP exam.

I am grateful to the PM PrepCast Team.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login