fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: CHIBUZO AKUBUEZE

CHIBUZO AKUBUEZE 3 years 4 months ago #25536

• FROM FAIL TO PASS IN 10 DAYS!
  • FROM FAIL TO PASS IN 10 DAYS!'s Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Good Day All.

My success story was crowned toady Wednesday 24th December 2020,around 2am (WAT).

I wrote the exam on Monday 14th December 2020, but failed it, even though I was Above Target in three (3) areas.

I was discouraged but decided to reschedule it for Wednesday 23rd December 2020, just 9 days after I wrote it.

I knew I had to do a crash course and needed simulation exams, so I searched on Google and the success stories I saw, convinced me of PM PrepCast.

I purchased the PMP simulation exams on Wednesday 16th December 2020 and with a spirit of revenge, aggressively did as many tests and reviews as I could.

The explanations of the PrepCast Exam answers were top notch and I was able to discover and fill gaps in my knowledge.

Even though I did only 6 out of the 8 tests in the simulation, as the time to retake was very short, the exam simulations helped me turn my Fail to Pass, after 10 days.

I initially thought it impossible, but the simulation exams built my knowledge and confidence, to retake and pass the exam.

PM PrepCast is a must have for anyone who desires to pass the PMP.

Will surely recommend to anyone who intends to take the PMP exam.

I am grateful to the PM PrepCast Team.

CHIBUZO AKUBUEZE 3 years 3 months ago #25632

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login