fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP with AT/NI/AT/AT/T on first try

Passed the PMP with AT/NI/AT/AT/T on first try 3 years 3 months ago #25429

• Jorden Sargent
  • Jorden Sargent's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
So I've been studying Project Management for my master of science degree for about a year now and took some PM courses during my bachelors prior to this. A few weeks ago I got the initiative to sit down and figure out the best way to translate what I did in the military into project terminology and had my application approved by PMI. For the past three weeks I have been utilizing the PM Prepcast practice exams as my primary means of studying.
I had some issues this morning with Pearson Vue mainly the fact that my exam was schedule for 10:45 est. I got through the check in process by 10:30 and sat at the "A proctor is reviewing your documents" for almost 50 minutes before my proctor finally reached out to me via the chat feature to confirm my desk area was clear. At 11:30 I was granted access to the exam.
I wish I could say that this exam was a breeze and that I didn't feel completely stressed through the entire exam but that would be a lie. Honestly, from question 1 on I had that feeling of there is no way I'm doing well enough to pass this. I am a fast test taker and I ended up wrapping the exam up in a little under 2 hours, said a little prayer prior to hitting that last confirmation button for being finished. I was completely shocked to see the "Congratulations" screen at the end and even more so to review the exam results to see that I had an overall Above Target score. I really owe my success to the prepcast simulator as the feedback provided for each question was great for understanding the thought process required to pass this exam.

Passed the PMP with AT/NI/AT/AT/T on first try 3 years 3 months ago #25455

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Jorden!

Glad to hear that The PMP Exam Simulator has helped you in your exam prep.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login