fbpx

Reply: Passed my PMP exam this morning with an above target for all the knowledge are

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed my PMP exam this morning with an above target for all the knowledge are

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 3 months ago #25259

Kiten Meena

Hi William,
I passed my PMP exam earlier this week and had used PrepCast Exam simulator, my score was between 70-80%, to be exact around 77% in my first attempts of two PMP exams. I had scored Above target in 4 areas. Hope it helps.
3 years 3 months ago #25226

William Brideau

Hi congrats for your exam !

What was your average score on the prepcast exam simulator?

Thanks,
3 years 3 months ago #25225

William Brideau

Hi congrats for your exam !

What was your average score on the prepcast exam simulator?

Thanks,
3 years 3 months ago #25215

Gareth Hughes

P.S. I thought it quite fitting that there were many questions related to managing and working with an in virtual teams, especially during these strange times that we live and work in at the moment.
3 years 3 months ago #25214

Gareth Hughes

Hi everyone,

I passed my PMP exam this morning with an above target for all the knowledge areas.

Study tools included:

1.) HOW TO PASS THE PMP® EXAM ON YOUR FIRST TRY, 6TH ED
By: Andy Crowe, PMP, PgPM, PMI-ACP, Six Sigma Black Belt - (I completed the full exam at the end of the book as my final exam before taking the actual exam)

2.) Pass the PMP 6th Edition, online training course utilising InSite by Velociteach!

3.) The PM Exam Simulator™ The questions are as close as you can get to the real thing. (I completed four full exams and +-50 questions per process group. I also created custom tests based on all my wrong answers from the four exams.) In the end, I completed roughly 1600 practice questions between the various study material.

Please get familiar with Agile concepts as I could already see a large number of questions related to Agile projects. This must be PMI gearing up towards the new 2021 exam.
Know you EVM formulas backwards, forwards and every other way and get really up close and personal with the Precedence diagram method.

I couldn't have done it without Andy's book and The PM Exam Simulator.

Good luck to all those who still need to write.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login