fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed Today!

Passed Today! 3 years 4 months ago #24626

• Michael Nolan
  • Michael Nolan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I have to say as others have that the PM Prepcast and Simulator were absolutely instrumental in my success. I've been studying for a good part of this year which was difficult due to COVID.

The online exam was an absolute breeze. I logged in and took pictures of my basement. He wanted me to cover up my TV that was on the wall. 10 minute break for a quick orange and I was back ready for part two. The proctor didn't say a word to me throughout the exam. The whiteboard was a bit clunky but thankfully I didn't need to use it much. My heart was pounding when the countdown began and I was thrilled to have passed. Lots of hard work paid off. Aileen videos, Ricardo Vargas and these these forums were all excellent in my studies.

Passed Today! 3 years 4 months ago #24639

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login