fbpx

Reply: Passed on first attempt

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed on first attempt

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24641

Elizabeth Harrin

Congratulations on your exam success! It sounds like you found a way that worked for you.
3 years 4 months ago #24583

Judith Hage

Hi everybody,
First I purchased the small package with the videos. It was great to listen, but it is a lot of hours/material. As busy as we are all, if you work full time, I got lousy and did not spend soo much time as I should. Then I took advantage of the 4x 6am to 8am class in August. The good thing about the class was, that you are morally forced to listen to all the units to keep up. Could I have mastered the exam yet? No!
Fact is unfortunately, you have to dig in unit by unit and there is not really a lot of written material, so I made it myself, more just videos AND several 200 question exams!
This is, how I made it work: I printed 49 pages with the title of each process and the definitions. Every Sat. I took a 4h-exam and during the week, I reviewed my mistakes and made notes in the different process sheets.
In addition, I developed also "documents" like the Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Scope Management Plan etc. and added information.
At the end, you have to learn it in your own way, paste and how you understand and memorize everything.
Last Tuesday I passed on the first attempt.
Good Luck,
Judith Hage, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login