fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on first attempt

Passed on first attempt 3 years 5 months ago #24583

• Judith Hage
  • Judith Hage's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everybody,
First I purchased the small package with the videos. It was great to listen, but it is a lot of hours/material. As busy as we are all, if you work full time, I got lousy and did not spend soo much time as I should. Then I took advantage of the 4x 6am to 8am class in August. The good thing about the class was, that you are morally forced to listen to all the units to keep up. Could I have mastered the exam yet? No!
Fact is unfortunately, you have to dig in unit by unit and there is not really a lot of written material, so I made it myself, more just videos AND several 200 question exams!
This is, how I made it work: I printed 49 pages with the title of each process and the definitions. Every Sat. I took a 4h-exam and during the week, I reviewed my mistakes and made notes in the different process sheets.
In addition, I developed also "documents" like the Project Charter, Project Management Plan, Scope Management Plan etc. and added information.
At the end, you have to learn it in your own way, paste and how you understand and memorize everything.
Last Tuesday I passed on the first attempt.
Good Luck,
Judith Hage, PMP
Last edit: by Judith Hage.

Passed on first attempt 3 years 5 months ago #24641

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations on your exam success! It sounds like you found a way that worked for you.
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login