fbpx

Reply: Passed PMP exam on first attempt!

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed PMP exam on first attempt!

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24655

Javier, PMP

Hi, am not possible as it’s single-user license.
3 years 4 months ago #24624

ANAND KUMAR

Would you mind to share with me the credentials at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
3 years 4 months ago #24613

Javier, PMP

Hi friends, I have checked with support and unfortunately I am not able to share my login details as they are only single-user license. If you need tips and advice, do let us know, we will try to help!
3 years 4 months ago #24548

Reena Pandya

Javier wrote: Hi friends!
I passed my PMP exam on 09-Nov on first attempt! Besides using the PM Prepcast simulator, this forum is a very good source of information and support! Thanks to all friends who helped me thought this difficult journey!
I hope to give back to this community. My exam simulator will expire on 01-01-2021, is it possible to transfer it to someone else who needs it more?

Congratulations! I have been debating on writing the exam and just stumbled upon this forum! Is your simulator still available or you have passed it on to someone else?
3 years 4 months ago #24536

Riddhika Ahuja

Hi Javier,

Congratulations on passing PMP in the 1st attempt itself :)
I am scheduled to give my PMP exam on 2Dec, if possible can you share the login details for the simulator which is valid so that I can practice before the exam.
My email ID is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Riddhika
3 years 4 months ago #24510

Javier, PMP

The prep cast simulator gets you ready on situational questions, which are the main bulk (more than 90%) of my PMP exam. In my exam, there are only 2 calculations, and only 1 on float. But towards 150 qns till 200, the questions gets tougher, the situational questions are 3 ~ 4 lines long, and all the 4 answers are long sentences. It's highly recommended to finish the first part (1st 90 qns) including review in under 110 mins, hence for the 2nd part, you have the balance of 130 mins for 110 qns. The first part is not as wordy and there are no calculations. I wanted to save more time going into 2nd part thinking there would be calculations questions, there are only a few, BUT those long questions took a lot of time to read and re-read!! My confidence dipped when I was answering those questions, because I was not 100% sure. Such long questions do appear in the simulator exam, but not as many. Hence 1 way to learn is to do more questions, exams or learning does not matter. Be sure to read the explanations. I find it very useful to read the explanations even for those I got correct. So I learned and understood the correct technique to answer.
Good luck!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login