fbpx

Reply: Passed - Online Proctored

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed - Online Proctored

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 4 months ago #24198

Abid Patel

Many congrats.

How many iterations of Prepcast mock attempts you performed before taking the PMP exam?

I planned it in this way:

i. Iteration 1 - attempt all 7 exams. After each mock attempt, review 200 questions. Move to the next in the sequence and do the same.

ii. Iteration 2 - same as above.

iii. Go for the PMP exam.

Please advice if you have any better idea.

Thanks.
3 years 4 months ago #24192

Nirmalya Maitra

First one in low 70s last five was 77, 81.5, 82.5, 79.5, 80, 85

What was most interesting was that I was always weak on the Initiating and Closing groups in all my exams (to be honest I did focus less on these areas and have significantly less real-life experience in these areas)

In my final results was very similar to the last 3 exams.
3 years 4 months ago #24190

SYB

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you please share your simulator scores. Just to get an idea what is the right bracket.
3 years 4 months ago #24180

Nirmalya Maitra

Uploading time depends on your internet connection so for me that was not a problem.

What took some time was to get the photos you are taking to git into the shapes of the photo app that is sent via the link. Its a bit like taking photos in a photo booth where you have to adjust to get your face inline with the camera.
3 years 4 months ago #24179

Sharath Babu Akula

So nice of you to take time in replying point by point. That is pretty clear now.
Many Thanks Nirmalya !! Very much appreicated.
Just one question though, when you said "Taking photos can take a fair amount of time" does it mean that the uploading of photos takes time.
Could you please elaborate on this a bit?
3 years 4 months ago #24177

Nirmalya Maitra

Hi,

30 mins before the check-in link gets activated. They will send you an sms with a link. That link is used to take
A) Your photo in clear background
B) Photo of your id card (only had option of drivers license and passport)
C) Front of your workstation
D) Back of your workstation

Note taking the photos can take a fair amount of time. I have some photo frames on my room and they had no objection to it. I guess they wont unless it behind your workstation.

After all photos are submitted the webcam link is activated and you should wait in view of the cam (took 3-5 minutes) for a proctor to open a voice call. They were very nice and very friendly.

The whiteboard is not difficult just less efficient than drawing up network diagrams on paper. Its identical to the practice one.

Hope it answers your questions. Do let me know if you need other info and all the best.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login