fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed with 5 AT! How about certificate?

Passed with 5 AT! How about certificate? 3 years 5 months ago #24158

• Pascal Wollny
  • Pascal Wollny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
First of all many thanks to the Prepcast team for the invaluable support in getting ready for the exam.
Now I saw the certificate is available as soft copy under myPMI, but do they also send a hard copy to successful candidates if I wish to (not that I need it so much but would be nice to have)? Been reading various views on reddit, etc. that they don't due to COVID-19, so thought someone here knows/can refer me to a reliable source.

Passed with 5 AT! How about certificate? 3 years 5 months ago #24199

• Thiago França, PMP®
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 36
Hello Pascal,

First of all, congratulations on this outstanding achievement.

I got my PMP by April and did not receive the hard paper up today. When I contacted PMI support, they explained that a hard paper certificate will be sent after the pandemic but did not inform a specific date.

So, answering your question, I don't know when PMI will provide it to us. My recommendation is to wait.

Thiago

Passed with 5 AT! How about certificate? 3 years 5 months ago #24309

• Pascal Wollny
  • Pascal Wollny's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks Thiago
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login