fbpx

Reply: From Israr Shaikh, PMP

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : From Israr Shaikh, PMP

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
14 years 4 months ago #1049

Conrado Cuevas

's Avatar

Israr Shaikh, PMP sent us the following lessons learned:

Date: December 1, 2009

Passing the exam coincided with the local holidays and I kept myself isolated from e-mails for a couple of days to be with the family. The break was good and I am back.

I would love to share my experience and hope it will help others.

First of all, I would advice others to have a good relaxing sleep before the exam day. It's a 4-hour exam and if you are not fresh, you will feel sleepy and you won't be able to focus completely. You need to have the same level of focus and concentration for the full 4 hours, and you really don't want to spend time yawning and then trying to focus on the exam. I experienced that when I was doing the practice exam, a lesson learned; and I made sure I was relaxed and had a good sleep.

Your PrepCast really helped me in strengthening the concepts. I would suggest to the students studying for the PMP exam on getting the concepts clear and understanding the logic behind each process on PMP, that includes the formulas. Rather than mugging up, once the concept is clear, you are confident to face any questions.

You also need to enjoy the learning and preparation period. I had a good support from my family too.

Once again thanks for the 15 PDUs. I have added to my iTunes and will be listening to them.

Israr

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login