fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed on a first try!

Passed on a first try! 14 years 4 months ago #1044

• Krzysztof Kajkowski
  • Krzysztof Kajkowski's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

I just want to share the news that I passed PMP exam on the first time. It took me 2.5h (which was a surprise to me).

Before I listened to Cornelious prepcast, read PMBOOK, read Rita's book. PM Prepcast taught me well to understand each and every process, tool, technique and other concepts. Then I did as many tests as I could find. I also think Rita is very good at explaning reasoning behind questions and this is extremely helpful on exam - in most cases you can see what are they trying to test and you can pick correct answer which is according to PMI's way of thinking.

Overall, the test was not so hard (i.e. Oliver's questions were way harder - I got about 65% on his tests). I also spoted smth I think it's error in question but I cannot give any details I presume (I was able to figure out correct answer though).

Good luck to you all!

Krzysztof Kajkowski, PMP
Poland
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login