fbpx

Reply: Successfully passed the exam - first attempt ...Right Now :)

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Successfully passed the exam - first attempt ...Right Now :)

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23515

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Owais!

We are glad to hear that our products helped you prepare for and pass your exam.
3 years 6 months ago #23483

Owais Alsharif

I have successfully passed the exam, and finished right now, and since my wife and kids are not home, I decided to celebrate with with you :) ...
What I can tell for sure, that practice is the key to success... I have answered about 2500 questions from different sources, and to be honest, my preferred source of questions was the PMP Exam Simulator, and this is because it offers lots of options that help to focus on knowledge area, process, learning style or times.
What I recommend is to read all the answer, or at least mark those which you believe is a little vague, because sometimes we pick the right answer by chance, so it is important to read at least the explanation why this answer is right and why other options are wrong, this repetitive action will enhance the way you look to the questions and help you better analyse and find the key word in each question. Personally, I have suffered with the language of the questions, and frankly I wonder always are these questions written by native speaker, because of the long phrases and little punctuation, and this was the most challenging because English is my second language.
Finally, I want to reiterate that PMP Exam Simulator is very useful, and uses questions that I found very similar to the real ones, and with proper practice especially using timed questions it will be very helpful....not enough!!, but very helpful
Good luck everybody

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login