fbpx

Reply: PASSED WITH ONE NEED IMPROVEMENT CANADA CENTER BASED

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PASSED WITH ONE NEED IMPROVEMENT CANADA CENTER BASED

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 6 months ago #23497

Hanieh Rajaie

Thank you so much for your help.
3 years 6 months ago #23488

F Ma

Yes exactly.
You decide if you want the break or not.
If you take the break you will have 10 mn, then you continue after the 10 mn to the 90th question.
But you will not be able to go back and change your answers from 1 to 89, once you take the break.
3 years 6 months ago #23487

Hanieh Rajaie

Thank you so much for answering.
sorry I ask again, just for being sure for understanding..
You said I can have the breaktime in question number 89. it means after I finished question 89 I can have the break and afterward I can start question number 90. right?
3 years 6 months ago #23486

F Ma

Hello Hanieh,

The center will provide you a calculator within the computer (like the basic one you have on your laptop). In fact the calculator is included in the PMP exam.
You have only one break during the exam scheduled at the 89th question, for 10 minutes maximum (not included in your 4 hours) : so you have 4 hours and 10 mn.
If you would like to take more breaks like I did, time on the exam will continue, it won't stop.

Please note that if you decide to accept taking the 10 mn break included in your PMP exam, you won't be able to review your 89 responses after the break.
You should review them before the 89th question ( I did not take the time to review I accepted and took the break but it would be better to review your responses)

Hope I answered your questions
3 years 6 months ago #23471

Hanieh Rajaie

Hello.
Thank you for your feedback.
I have a question. At the end of September, I booked my pmp exam in the center-based in Canada. but I do not have any idea about doing in the center exam, like
1- does the calculator provide to me by the center?
2- how many breaks can I have? you said you had three breaks, but as I know we can have one break?
3 and the break time include in the 4 hours of the exam?
I would appreciate it for you to answer my questions.
Thanks.
3 years 6 months ago #23470

Hanieh Rajaie

Hello.
Thank you for your feedback.
I have a question. At the end of September, I booked my pmp exam in the center-based in Canada. but I do not have any idea about doing in the center exam, like
1- does the calculator provide to me by the center?
2- how many breaks can I have? you said you had three breaks, but as I know we can have one break?
3 and the break time include in the 4 hours of the exam?
I would appreciate it for you to answer my questions.
Thanks.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login