fbpx

Reply: Passed the PMP Exam (August 22,2020) Online proctored

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Passed the PMP Exam (August 22,2020) Online proctored

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #23050

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Charle Magne!

Thank you for patronizing The PM PrepCast.
3 years 7 months ago #23042

Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP

Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP's Avatar

Good day to everyone,

I passed the PMP exam and was very fulfilled with this achievement. Truly PMPrepcast headed by Cornelius is very helpful in achieving my two PMI Certificates (CAPM and PMP). This literally proved the saying "Two birds in one stone" I highly recommend this provider to all PMI Certification aspirants. For all of the aspirants who are still studying my advise is to absorb all lessons in PMPrepcast while reading PMBOK Guide 6th Ed. What I did is I continuously follow Cornelius lessons via podcast and each time I felt lost I revisited the PMBOK Guide to confirm. I used free PMP exam simulators from Oliver Lehmann and PMPrepcast (as my credit card is already expired), also I watched some youtube videos about the flow of processes and to gather some tips. Don't be bothered about your grades in the exam simulators, just enhance your knowledge specially with the tricky questions. Read each questions carefully and interpret what the question is really asking. Avoid the "panic" mode and just stay focus. English is not my native language so it really makes my journey more difficult but we Filipinos will not give up easily so be patient and practice, practice, practice. Goodluck to all aspirants and see you in the PMP room. "Until Next time".
Attachments:

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login