fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Passed the PMP Exam (August 22,2020) Online proctored

Passed the PMP Exam (August 22,2020) Online proctored 3 years 7 months ago #23042

• Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP
  • Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Good day to everyone,

I passed the PMP exam and was very fulfilled with this achievement. Truly PMPrepcast headed by Cornelius is very helpful in achieving my two PMI Certificates (CAPM and PMP). This literally proved the saying "Two birds in one stone" I highly recommend this provider to all PMI Certification aspirants. For all of the aspirants who are still studying my advise is to absorb all lessons in PMPrepcast while reading PMBOK Guide 6th Ed. What I did is I continuously follow Cornelius lessons via podcast and each time I felt lost I revisited the PMBOK Guide to confirm. I used free PMP exam simulators from Oliver Lehmann and PMPrepcast (as my credit card is already expired), also I watched some youtube videos about the flow of processes and to gather some tips. Don't be bothered about your grades in the exam simulators, just enhance your knowledge specially with the tricky questions. Read each questions carefully and interpret what the question is really asking. Avoid the "panic" mode and just stay focus. English is not my native language so it really makes my journey more difficult but we Filipinos will not give up easily so be patient and practice, practice, practice. Goodluck to all aspirants and see you in the PMP room. "Until Next time".
Attachments:
Last edit: by Charle Magne Karlo A. De La Cruz, TPICQS, SSYBC, PMEC, CAPM, PMP.

Passed the PMP Exam (August 22,2020) Online proctored 3 years 7 months ago #23050

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Charle Magne!

Thank you for patronizing The PM PrepCast.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login