fbpx

Reply: Prep Cast Exam Simulator

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Prep Cast Exam Simulator

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 7 months ago #22825

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback on the PM Exam Simulator.
3 years 7 months ago #22763

Joseph Mathai

My journey began about a year ago as a working Architect with a family. I started out with Rita's material, read the entire book and took notes and did her Simulated Exams. Then I created a Mind Map of the entire ITTO. Finally I got to the Prep Cast and it was the final missing piece. The simulator does a great job in addressing the next level of learning because it is directly connected to PMBOK. 1400 questions spread out over the entire PMBOK range addresses the subtle nuances indicated in the BOK. The Agile questions are also a plus. The best part of the Simulator is the Post Exam data with the plethora of metrics and data provided so you could track your performance.

With all humility I am proud to say I passed in the Above Target range and would recommend this product to anyone who is on this quest. One minor recommendation would be for the Exam Simulator would be to have an "on board" calculator so the experience is closer to the actual exam which helps reduce stress levels on Exam day.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login