fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: Prep Cast Exam Simulator

Prep Cast Exam Simulator 3 years 8 months ago #22763

• Joseph Mathai
  • Joseph Mathai's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My journey began about a year ago as a working Architect with a family. I started out with Rita's material, read the entire book and took notes and did her Simulated Exams. Then I created a Mind Map of the entire ITTO. Finally I got to the Prep Cast and it was the final missing piece. The simulator does a great job in addressing the next level of learning because it is directly connected to PMBOK. 1400 questions spread out over the entire PMBOK range addresses the subtle nuances indicated in the BOK. The Agile questions are also a plus. The best part of the Simulator is the Post Exam data with the plethora of metrics and data provided so you could track your performance.

With all humility I am proud to say I passed in the Above Target range and would recommend this product to anyone who is on this quest. One minor recommendation would be for the Exam Simulator would be to have an "on board" calculator so the experience is closer to the actual exam which helps reduce stress levels on Exam day.
Last edit: by Joseph Mathai.

Prep Cast Exam Simulator 3 years 8 months ago #22825

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations!

Thank you for sharing your experience and your feedback on the PM Exam Simulator.
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login