fbpx

Reply: I passed the PMP Exam on 1st Try

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : I passed the PMP Exam on 1st Try

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22687

Yolanda Mabutas

Congratulations, Ulkar!
3 years 8 months ago #22652

Ulkar Abbas

I'd like to share I passed the PMP exam on 1st try. On the exam were about 5 or 6 SPI/CPI questions, about 2 to 3 of those were calculations and I had quiet a few EVM questions. I had heard a rumor, PMI doesn't really ask calculation questions - that rumor is wrong. Be prepared if you chose to get those answers right. The path to get me to pass the exam, I listened to all the PMBOK chapter Podcasts on the PrepCast, From the PMBOK guide, know the following tables found on these pages in the 6th edition: pg 25, pgs 686 to 694. Once you've reviewed all material, take the tests daily, you can configure the # of questions based on amount of time you have. The exam questions in the PrepCast is fantastic, it gives you a thorough explanation of why something is the right or the wrong answer. Lastly, watch Ricardo Vargas YOuTube video on PMP processes - this is very helpful to get an overall picture of all the processes & how they intertwine. Good luck to you all!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login