fbpx
Congratulations! Let us know your lessons learned and how our products have helped you prepare.
Please remember that you are not allowed to discuss any specific questions that you encounter on the exam.

TOPIC: I passed the PMP Exam on 1st Try

I passed the PMP Exam on 1st Try 3 years 8 months ago #22652

• Ulkar Abbas
  • Ulkar Abbas's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'd like to share I passed the PMP exam on 1st try. On the exam were about 5 or 6 SPI/CPI questions, about 2 to 3 of those were calculations and I had quiet a few EVM questions. I had heard a rumor, PMI doesn't really ask calculation questions - that rumor is wrong. Be prepared if you chose to get those answers right. The path to get me to pass the exam, I listened to all the PMBOK chapter Podcasts on the PrepCast, From the PMBOK guide, know the following tables found on these pages in the 6th edition: pg 25, pgs 686 to 694. Once you've reviewed all material, take the tests daily, you can configure the # of questions based on amount of time you have. The exam questions in the PrepCast is fantastic, it gives you a thorough explanation of why something is the right or the wrong answer. Lastly, watch Ricardo Vargas YOuTube video on PMP processes - this is very helpful to get an overall picture of all the processes & how they intertwine. Good luck to you all!
The following user(s) said Thank You: STEPHANIE BROOKS, Ramin Edalat

I passed the PMP Exam on 1st Try 3 years 8 months ago #22687

• Yolanda Mabutas
  • Thank you received: 39
Congratulations, Ulkar!
Yolanda Mabutas
OSP International LLC
www.pm-prepcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul Bugarin

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login