fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Pass

PMP Exam Pass 3 years 8 months ago #22499

• Moktar Hossain
  • Moktar Hossain's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Yesterday I passed PMP exam. It was my first attempt. I have got the score as AT, AT,AT,T,AT. Now I want to share my experience. I took for this preparation total 110 days. I only studied PMBOK and Ritas Books. After Applying for exam, I enrolled PMPrepcast exam simulator. I attended 10 quize according to 10 knowledge area average score 85%. Then I have completed 4 Complete taste with score 82.5%, 81.5%, 81.5%,81.5%. Then I have also taken the PMI 200 Question free taste but I got only 62%. For this score I became puzzled and worried about my preparation. But I have not change my exam date just then concentrate on the Prepcast question review and according that I tried to bridge the knowledge gap. When I attended at original PMP exam just I smiled with feelings that I am participating in the Prepcast mock test. So much similiar type of question as like as prepcast gave me great confidence to face the problems and make me possible to complete succesfully my exam 20 min earlier. I am strongly recommend the PMprepcast simulator for them who are planning to take PMP exam. Thanks PMprepcast again.
Attachments:
Last edit: by Moktar Hossain.

PMP Exam Pass 3 years 8 months ago #22501

• Elizabeth Harrin
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 114
Congratulations!
---
Elizabeth Harrin

Follow: twitter.com/corneliusficht
Like: www.facebook.com/PrepCast/
Subscribe: www.project-management-podcast.com
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login