fbpx

Reply: Issue trying to submit payment for my exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Issue trying to submit payment for my exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22459

Javier

's Avatar

Dear Gabriella,
Thank you for your candid email.
It's always comforting to read these experiences and avices.
As you said, I'll keep myself patient, looking forward to hearing from the PMI.
With my best regards
Javier
3 years 8 months ago #22456

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Javier,

for this specific problem, only PMI is able to give you specific support with that. I understand feedback is slow, particularly via chat, but my experience is that they try to reply to e-mail within a few days. So I highly recommend to wrote them an e-mail and patiently wait for their response.

I also paid for the exam without receiving any prior notification from PMI that my application was accepted, simply based on the status of my application online. At that time, I was not required yet to choose where to take the exam. However, the online proctored mode was not available yet, so I am not sure whether the system has changed since then. In my experience, I paid the exam fee from the PMI website. Later on, after receiving an e-mail from PMI that I was able to schedule my exam, then I had to choose the testing center vs. online option directly from the Pearson VUE website. The only thing I know is that I was not allowed to reschedule my exam from a testing center to the online mode, so I had to cancel the appointment at the testing center, and then reschedule it opting for the online mode.

However - as I said - I cannot be sure if the system underwent any change, so I'd rather rely on PMI support. Just be patient and bear with them, while they will get back to you.

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22453

Javier Loma Domínguez

Dear all,
I'm trying to submit my payment (via the PMI website) but the only option I'm provided with, when checking-in, is to choose location for a CBT. I'd like to take my exam via online with a proctor.
I wonder if there's something wrong with the payment system that doesn't allow me to pay for an online exam, or if I should pay following this CBT check-in process, and later I can choose to take my exam online via VUE Pearson.
On the other hand, I haven't received any confirmation as such via email or the like from the PMI prompting me to pay, however, in my certification status it says I'm eligible to pay, and it's in that dashboard that I try to check-in through.
I have contacted PMI, but the feedback is so slow...
Could you please provide some insights?

Thank you very much in advance
Javier

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login