fbpx

Reply: Mock test score keep dropping

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Mock test score keep dropping

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22490

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

So great to hear that, Philip! Congratulations!!

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22489

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats, Philip!
3 years 8 months ago #22481

Harry Elston

Congratulations!

You will be able to check your PMI dashboard in a couple of days (they say 3-5 business days, but mine took less than 12 hours!). There you can also get a complete breakdown on how you did on the exam by rubric area.

Again, Congratulations!

Harry
3 years 8 months ago #22480

Philip Du

Hey I just want to give everyone an update- I PASSED!! Yes I took a day off, the day before the exam. I did, however, watched a few YouTube videos, took notes, wrote down the process chart before the exam. One thing I haven't seen people mentioning is that I also read the PMP Exam Outline a few times before the test as well.

The exam was more difficult in terms of more ambiguous options, I was not feeling good about it at all.... but it turned out that I did better than the PrepCast simulator exam, I was so surprised! I have not received any emails from PMI and PMI Profile still has my exam info, any ideas when will I be expecting the updates?? Thank you guys sooooo much!
3 years 8 months ago #22457

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Totally agree with Elizabeth and Eric! Don't push yourself too hard until the very last minute; I'm sure lower scores could be due to stress and anxiety. I'd try to relax and rest for today, so that tomorrow you will feel refreshed and recharged, ready to pass the PMP exam!

Good luck!

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22451

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Hi Philip.

I agree 100% with Elizabeth. Just relax. Do something you enjoy and get fresh and well-rested for your test tomorrow. And please come back here after the exam to allow us to congratulate you. I have a feeling that you are going to pass.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login