fbpx

Reply: Just Passed PMP Exam

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Just Passed PMP Exam

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22428

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP

Eric Wanyutu Kahiga, PMP, PMI-ACP's Avatar

Congratulations Anthony!
3 years 8 months ago #22425

Emily Rivera, PMP

Congrats, Anthony!
3 years 8 months ago #22423

Anthony Lacaria

Thank you all! I just received my report this morning. Looks like AT/AT/T/BT/NI. I am surprised I got one NI, must have made up for it in other categories!
3 years 8 months ago #22406

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Congrats, Anthony!

I also received the confirmation e-mail the day after I passed the exam... meanwhile wondering whether it was true or I just dreamed about it :D
In fact, as Sarah said, it may take up to 3 days , so just be patient and you will get it eventually!
I was also told that you may be able to access the exam report even prior to the PMI e-mail by logging in into the PearsonVUE page with your PMI credentials. However, I didn't know that at that time, so I wouldn't be able to guide you through this process.

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22405

Sarah Fucci

Hi Anthony,

Congratulations on passing your exam! I received my confirmation email from PMI the following morning after passing but it can take around 3 days for some people.
3 years 8 months ago #22403

Anthony Lacaria

Very excited to have passed my PMP exam! I thought I'd get an automated email quickly, but I guess it can take a few days?

Regardless, Prepcast was critical for me passing. Very grateful!

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login