fbpx

Reply: PMP Exam Online Logistics

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Exam Online Logistics

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22383

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Mike,

the break comes after 90 (*) questions, and there's no specific time assigned for each of the two parts: you will have 4 hours overall. So indeed, whatever time you have left after replying the first 90 questions, you will be able to use it after the break, to complete the second part of the exam.

(*) Some say the break started after 89 questions. To be honest I can't remember if I replied to 89 or 90 questions. Anyway, as soon as you reply to the last question from the first part, you will be prompted to review all the questions from that part (possibly limiting to the marked ones) before submitting them and start the break. So there is no risk you submit the first part of the exam without being given the opportunity to review it.

Good luck on your exam!
3 years 8 months ago #22381

Mike Cheung, PMP

Hello,

I have a question.
I am taking my PMP exam next weekend online.
I am wondering if anyone can tell me how many questions before the break? If I finish early before the break, take the break, do I get the time I saved for the second half of the exam?

thank you

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login