fbpx
Do you need customer support or technical assistance? Click here to submit a support ticket...

TOPIC: PMP Exam Application Letter

PMP Exam Application Letter 3 years 9 months ago #22348

• Matt McElravy, PMP
  • Matt McElravy, PMP's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
At what point should I expect to receive my application letter in the mail - after my application has been approved, or after I have paid for and scheduled the exam? I've done the former, but haven't yet done the latter, and have not received anything in the mail from PMI at this point. I understand I will have to present this letter along with my 2 forms of ID on the day I take the exam. Thanks in advance for your insights.

PMP Exam Application Letter 3 years 9 months ago #22349

• Cornelius Fichtner
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • President, OSP International LLC
  • Thank you received: 606
Matt,

It's my understanding that everything is done electronically now. Meaning PMI will forward an "order" with your information to Pearson VUE so that you can then schedule the exam.

Your best option would be to visit www.pmi.org/about/contact and then click on the "Chat" button on the right to discuss this with PMI directly.
Until Next Time,
Cornelius Fichtner, PMP, CSM
President, OSP International LLC
The following user(s) said Thank You: Matt McElravy, PMP
Moderators: Yolanda MabutasMary Kathrine PaduaJohn Paul BugarinHarry ElstonJean KwandaDaniel SoerensenAlexander AnikinElena ZelenevskaiaChristian ElmerChristine Whitney, PMP

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login