fbpx

Reply: Scope as a weakness

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : Scope as a weakness

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 9 months ago #22288

Thiago França, PMP®

Hi, Deeana,

You need to figure out the root cause of not getting a high grade in your PMP tests about the scope knowledge area.

Suppose you understand that you don't have enough knowledge about scope. It would be best if you reread the scope section of PMBOK 6ed, or you read the scope section of Rita's Mulcahy book or read another textbook that you are using for study. Apply some memorization techniques to memorize it.

On the other hand, if you have difficulty making the right choice about scope questions; however, the scope knowledge is very clear for you. You should follow Harry's recommendations above. Please make sure to read the question explanation carefully, even if you choose the right question. PM PrepCast exam simulator is a rich source for your studies, and it will help you master the correct way of thinking when answering a PMP question.

I hope that my comment helps you.

Regards,
Thiago
3 years 9 months ago #22259

Harry Elston

Deeana,

During my studies, I did 20-50 question quizzes in individual weak areas. Start first with "unanswered questions" then start to repeat until the flow is drilled in. It worked for me, but your mileage may vary.

Harry
3 years 9 months ago #22258

Deanna Bogner

To all,

My continued weak area continues to be scope. Any suggestions on how to study? In puts and out puts maybe?

I have been taking the practice tests and all other items are at or above target.

Thanks in advance for suggestions Deanna Bogner

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login