fbpx

Reply: PMP Mock Exams

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP Mock Exams

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22242

Gabriella Dellino, PMP

Hi Aseem,

I believe it would be hard for anyone to tell you whether you should go ahead and schedule the exam, based on how you scored on different mock exams.

It might have been useful for you to try different simulators because you face different formulations of the PMP questions and different perspectives when describing a scenario.
However, in the end, I preferred to focus my preparation based on a single exam simulator. My recommendation with the PMPrepCast is to do all the tests included and direct your study towards the questions that you either answered incorrectly or marked while answering them correctly. I also repeated some (full) tests more than once.
I felt ready when I started scoring consistently above 85%. Still, it is subjective, and keep in mind that simulator's scores cannot be taken as a predictor of how you are going to perform on the actual exam. Additionally, not knowing the passing score on the real exam, I also found it hard to decide when I was ready to schedule my exam.

Hope this helps.
Good luck with your exam!

Gabriella
3 years 8 months ago #22222

Aseem Rastogi

Hi All,

Please see my scores for the mock exams which I have done in the past 10 days. I was planning to do at least 1 more test from Prepcast and Rita.

Simplilearn Free Mock Exam 80.50%
HeadFirst PMP Free Mock Exam 78%
Oliver Lehman Online 71.50%
Prepcast Mock 1 78.50%
Rita Mock Exam 1 70%

Kindly advise if I should go ahead and schedule my exam.

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login