fbpx

Reply: PMP study prep

Name
Your e-mail address will never be displayed on the site.
Subject
Topic History of : PMP study prep

Max. showing the last 6 posts - (Last post first)
3 years 8 months ago #22176

Jody Bruce

Hello Harry,

Ok makes sense thank you!

Thank you,
jody
3 years 8 months ago #22175

Harry Elston

Jody,

I was not very familiar with the PMI Language so I started right away in the "circular study" fashion I had in my Lessons Learned post. At the beginning, I was terrible because I was learning the PMI vocabulary, but I improved pretty quickly. I would recommend starting right away, especially if you're familiar with the PMBOK and PMI's way of "doing business."

H
3 years 8 months ago #22174

Jody Bruce

Hello Harry,

Oh ok i see what you mean, question are you better off waiting until you finish all the material then start taking the exam questions of take some questions each day? I am afraid if you take some questions each day you will run out of questions and not be ably to use the exam simulator to take a full 4 hour exam
3 years 8 months ago #22173

Harry Elston

Jody,

In the exam simulator, there are settings that you can select the number of questions (in batches of 10) and which knowledge area/process group you want the questions from. It's been a little while since I've looked at the simulator to tell you exactly where it is, but I know that it's there.

I'm speaking of the PrepCast Simulator, not the PMI practice test or any other exam simulator.

Harry
3 years 8 months ago #22172

Jody Bruce

Hello Harry,

Thank you i just read your lessons learned. Where did u find the questions that you are reviewing every day that you mentioned "10-50 questions per day (or so) in each Knowledge Area."

Thank you,
jody
3 years 8 months ago #22171

Harry Elston

Jody,

There are a lot of "Lessons Learned" from PMP test takers. Mine is here: www.project-management-prepcast.com/kune...t-multiple-resources

Best of Luck!

Harry

OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
OSP INTERNATIONAL LLC
Training for Project Management Professional (PMP)®, PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®, and Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®

Login